Saturday 19 December 2015

A couple good condiment solutions!

Here are two of my favourites each 0 SmartPoints for 1 tbs.  I also order my Zeroodle pasta here too (Zero SmartPoints!).  I use this website all of the time. It's a store in Scarborough (which is fun to visit too!) and if you order $100 of food the shipping is free.  I have no problem ordering $100 but maybe some of you can place an order together.

http://www.lowcarbcanada.ca/collections/condiments/products/heinz-one-carb-tomato-ketchup-13-oz


(Case of 6) Heinz - One Carb Tomato Ketchup - 13 oz - Low Carb CanadaMt. Olive - Sugar Free - Sweet Relish - 10 fl oz - Low Carb CanadaZeroodle - Fettuccine - 14oz - Low Carb Canada
Have a wonderful, peaceful and on Plan holiday!  
You can do!  We can do it together!






No comments: