Wednesday 6 August 2014

Just take the first step!

Today is one of those days when everything is colliding and I don't know which on my to-do list to do first!  Then I think..."just do something...just take a step!!!".  Usually the best step is to write down what needs to be done first and when I do that, everything gets done and with me left with most of my hair!

It's the same way with activity...you just have to take a step.  You don't have to see yourself finishing a marathon, just see yourself putting on your shoes and walking down the driveway.  If you walk down the driveway, chances are you'll walk down the road.  And just like that you've added activity into your day!  If that seems simple, it's because it is.
  
You just have to take that first step and the next step will automatically follow...
if it doesn't, you'll fall over...but at least you'll be moving! :)




No comments: