Wednesday 25 March 2015

Working the Plan is like winter in Canada....

we're sick of it but we live in Canada so if we want to be happy we have to stop fighting it and get with the program!  Like I did when I bought snowshoes on March 1st!  Am I thrilled it's March 19th and I'm still snowshoeing....not really BUT, wonders of wonders, I really like it and it's made my daily walks so much more fun.


Plus, and here's what really drives me..."I don't want to accept the consequences of not walking during the entire time we have cold weather anymore".



You are free....
- to not track 
-to try and squeeze as much junk food into your daily plan as possible
-to ignore the good health guidelines
- to think you don't need weekly meetings
-to not get in some daily activity
-to not try to change your self-destructive habits
-to work the plan begrudgingly with absolutely no joy
-to accept that you can't manage all the triggers around you
-to wish it was all different
-to do nothing
.....but, you are not free of the consequences  

It's March 19 and -11....I guess I'll throw on my snowshoes and
choose to embrace what is. 
Will I bitch about the wind ripping at my face....a little. :) 
What are you going the choose to do? 

No comments: